Saturday 20 July 2013

Daily life

Let's start with a daily life photos post. Just so you get an idea of who we are and what we do. 


We live quite close to Glendalough. I don't have to explain that on a day like today it gets ridiculously busy. Needless to say it is a lot nicer when it's quiet. And so I found myself pulling into the carpark before 9am this morning. We toured the settlement and took a stroll towards the lakes. Toddler-legs don't go far so we played on the grass for a while and left just as the tour busses started arriving.


After self-building an extension to our house for the last two years we are now finally creating a garden. Living on the side of a hill makes levelling a bit of a challenge, but we're getting there. And when I say "WE're getting there" of course I mean The Husband and his machinery. I just give instructions. 


I've recently put on my running shoes again. I'm following one of the famous couch to 5K programmes. But finding the time with a toddler and a 2 month old baby to take care of proves to be a work out in itself. And, in case you haven't noticed, it's warm. 

See, I'm making excuses.
Need. To. Run. Tomorrow. 


The heather is in full bloom, thanks to that yellow thing in the sky. For me it is a yearly reminder of our wedding in September 2009 when we used it for decorating the church and centre pieces for the dinner tables. 2009, time flies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment